Thanks for the tip Brynn, obviously I haven't had much time for blog surfing. Here is the 4th picture in my 4th folder, it is a picture of when Rachel was 4 months old and we were living in our 1st apartment in Boston.
7 years ago
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
3 comments:
I can't believe how tiny Rach was. So cute! Bytheway, I didn't realize how much paper they were stuffing in your boxes!!! That was insane! Your new place looks great. I love the drapes and the lamp too. PS- don't be amazed by me unpacking so quick, I'm a lil' crazy sometimes and can't stop and I didn't have much else to do so I kept going. But I don't know think it is really an admirable trait. :) Lastly, we got the couches. They look dinky compared to yours, but they'll do the job. ;) Hope you are doing well.LATER!
Heidi
One more thing...Rachel's room is super cute and Jamie wants to say hi.....rgfhjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkghcbjmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmghtgggujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjrt4544hhhyhji.ll
Heidi ;)
I'm glad the tag is moving on! The only way to keep it moving is for YOU to tag 4 people too! I actually tagged brynn, and then she tagged you, so keep it moving on! THanks. It was fun to see what random picture was in your file. I remember her just tiny. So cute.
Post a Comment