- Yes, I am moving this weekend. (that is if I can get my act together). Sam moved on monday so he is already there and waiting patiently for us to catch up with him
- Yes--I did go skydiving!! I love every second of being able to tell people that! :-) I went in college, a guy that asked me to a dance planned it as our day activity before the dance (I just thought okay random!...but OKAY!) I have always wanted to go--but I would probably put it off and chicken out if the planning was left to me--so this was the way to do it. The only scary part was having to 'sign your life away' (sign all the papers that say if you die it isn't their fault). I was psyched that I had moved away from home so my parents had no idea until I called them after the fact (my mom would always freak out when I would try to go tubing down the salt river lol! and there was no way I was going to let her talk me out of it) (no offense, mom :-) We went to a place just north of Tucson and I did a tandom jump, which is where you are hooked to an instructor so they can make sure and pull the chute when the time comes. I have pictures but they are on my old fashioned film and I don't have a scanner-so sorry no pics.
- And I am definitely going to be coining the phrase 'I V.H.S'd it!!' Awesome idea kim! I hope you all enjoy your tivo--but I am glad there are a few more who still appreciate the old fashion recording :-)
7 years ago






































6 comments:
Good luck with the move!
We often care more about the safety of our children than our own. Let me know how you feel when Rachel goes sky diving. lol I wish I could say I had been. mom
Have fun with your new adventure in life! You are always up for an adventure so I know you'll do great!
how fun i love atvs/4wheelers!!! By the way Laura is expecting a girl in January!!!
I miss you already and will have to hang out with you through your blog.
Good job packing it all in right before you move!! I can't wait to see photos of your new place!!
I hope the move went well and school is good for Rachel.
Post a Comment