
Here we are on our drive to our new house

This was taken somewhere in Flaggstaff I think--the ground was just covered in wildflowers--GORGEOUS!

Another picture of the awesome view from my back yard...okay --so what if my back yard is all dirt, (and thorns). I have seen some of the other yards, and since some people have lived here for a long time they have actually spent some of their own money to fix up the yard. One friend that I met has a little batch of grass, lots of stone and brick pavers, pretty bushes, a swingset and a playhouse. I am crossing my fingers that we luck out and get one of these prized lots when we upgrade to the 3 bedroom in a couple months.






































7 comments:
Wow, it looks like you are having quite the adventure. So you have to explain to me why you are in a one bedroom, and how long are you going to be in it? Does Sam's employer provide your housing? I am curious about the details. You will have to email me!
I love your new adventure. Although, I was sad when I heard that you had already left. I don't know why I thought you weren't leaving until the end of September. Good luck in the one bed room and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you to get an awesome back yard in your next place.
Hey Amber! I love all the pics. Jamie has been wandering around the house saying 'Ammu' and 'Ray'. We miss your guys' company. I have been working really hard to get unpacked, so hopefully it will be mostly done when you guys come to visit. Well, hope you guys are adjusting to life in the little city. :) Take care.
Heidi ;)
I love all the openness. Are you guys becoming outdoorsy, going on hikes and all that stuff?
Heidi, if you need any help unpacking or someone to watch Jamie while you unpack I would be happy to help
Which rez did you move too? We have a friend from Sheldon's mission who is from Tuba.
so your mom's camera puts BOTH of ours to shame :) i'm crossing my fingers that you get one of the "landscaped" backyards too! i've learned from experience that yard work is "dirty" work :)
I am so glad you blog often so I can keep posted on your life. Rachael is so adaptable and I knew she would love her new home and school. Ave keeps asking if we can go to Rachael's house and I sadly have to tell her your are all moved now. We are looking forward to a visit. We miss you.
Post a Comment