Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Girls Night watching One Tree Hill

I just got done watching last nights season premiere with a bunch of friends. I am so glad they love me enough to come over and watch it with me on my tape that I recorded on my VCR --with sketchy reception and all. :-) Just a question--am I the only one out there that still uses a VCR and doesn't have cable/tivo?? Tonight was a blast! I think I got enough girl talk to last me at least...a month??
Also, on a side note--what do you think it means that I always go for the best friends in a love triangle? I think I wanted Lucas to pick Brooke. And I love Jacob and Bella. Maybe I am wierd, but I know that friends have always been important to me--and I am glad I married my best friend!

8 comments:

Liz said...

i definitely still use a tape and my vcr! gotta love it!

Casey and Brynn said...

Wow, a VCR?? What is that? haha Even us poor school teachers have DVR. The best invention in the world. And I can't believe you have been SKY DIVING? I did not know that. That is the craziest thing ever! You are brave, I don't think I could ever do that. So are you really moving this weekend?

Erin said...

Yes...you are the only one not using some sort of Tivo! Glad you also got to enjoy jet skiis and quads - you're now caught up to this century! ;)

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

I just succumbed to cable and Tivo just because they carry all the Utes games - so we're here at least for football season.

I was kind of rooting for Jacob too and my friend Ashlee completely was. Especially after she saw herself with his kids etc:)

KIM D said...

you know how everyone says "i tivo'd it", i proudly announce "i v.h.s.'d it!" it's sooo much cooler when it's said like that too. not to mention that we have cable AND HDtv, but not tivo/dvr--crazy how things work out.

Alyssa said...

We still have a vcr and use it every once in awhile--but we don't really tape anything on it. We don't have tivo or cable either! Or cell phones. But we did finally upgrade to a digital camera this year! It's nice to know there's more "weirdos" like us--you should see the reactions we get when we tell people we don't have a cell phone!

Mhanson said...

I am so sad I missed this night. I am always up for some good girl talk.
d

Melonius said...

I still tape stuff on my vcr. But we only get reception because of our ANTENNA!! But it is a digital antenna! Well, technically right now they are in storage...