7 years ago
Thursday, September 25, 2008
One Bedroom Bad...3 bedroom-Ahhhhh
Today we are sleeping in our new 3 bedroom for the first time--YAY! It is nice and spacious...mainly because it is empty. Tomorrow morning the truck will be arriving with our furniture--I can't tell you how happy I will be! :-) :-) I miss my couch most of all. Camping chairs are good for a couple of nights by the fire, or for a t-ball game...not so much for 3 weeks. I will wait to post pictures until I get it set up all nice and pretty--my goal is to be all unpacked this weekend. (I am trying not to be shown up by my sister-in-law, (the one staying in our house right now) who when we went to go visit them last weekend I was shocked at how great the place looked. Sam said it best "Hey Amber, She's already hung more pictures on the wall in 2 weeks than you had in a whole year!" ha ha ha. The house looks great Heidi--you are my inspiration! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































4 comments:
Space...beautiful spaaaaccccceeee! Glad you have some! :)
Nice! I hope unpacking is better than packing. Hey, I tagged you by the way!!!
Have fun getting settled - can't wait to see pics when you're done!
How exciting for you. I love all the pics of your hikes. That must be so fun for you three! Good luck with the picture hanging!
Post a Comment