Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Making the most of it!



Thanks to my neighbor who invited us to the lake last weekend to ride their jet skis. We had so much fun! I really did go on the jet skiis too--I just don't have any pictures of myself. I can't believe I have never been jet-skiing before--what kind of ameteur am I?? Before I sound too lame...let's remember that I have in fact been sky diving--so I have done some fun things. It was so nice to be at the lake with friends and at the same time remember why I love the desert. I actually made Rachel snap a bunch of pictures on the way home because the sky looked so pretty!
Okay, so maybe I was just in a good mood, or maybe it looked better with sunglasses on...but in my defense--that is a hill FULL of saguaro cacti and you don't get to see those just any where! AND During the 4 years I lived in Boston I craved to see a sunset on an open sky like this one.

4 comments:

ducklips said...

Rachel looks so adorable on those jet skis. It looks like you had a fabulous time and I completely understand you appreciation for sunset in an open AZ sky. I can't stop taking pictures of them either.

KIM D said...

way to become "modernized"--seriously, you've never, ever, ever been ON a jet ski? sadly, i snub my nose at you as my family owns THREE! {and four 4-wheelers too!} hey, now you can by your own toys to play with in BFE! Happy Trails to you :)

...i'm calling you NOW!

KIM D said...

ps...thanks for the sunset picture! i really needed that right now :) i'm not too jealous of the cati though, sorry!

Alyssa said...

Sky diving! What the heck!