
Our back patio. There is more yard, but the rest is just dirt (and thorns).

The view from our back door. We are at the top of a small hill and there is no one behind us so if you look past all the other boring brown houses we can actually see the horizon, this is during a sun rise.

From the "office" looking into the kitchen. There is a nice pantry, and a gas stove, however there is no dishwasher--but it is okay-because Sam assured me that "Washing a few dishes after each meal really isn't that hard." Whew! I was worried there for a minute ;-)

One bonus is the cute window box...I am determined to plant some seeds that I bought and keep them alive long enough to have beautiful flowers. (crossing my fingers at least).

From the kitchen looking at the "office" (formerly the "paper" room).

Front yard, side yard. nice huh. suggestions welcome for inexpensive ways to make it usable. Sand box?

Entryway into the living room.

Living room, make sure to notice the new lamp and drapes.

Living room into dining room and sliding door to back patio.

Here is Rach's room.
So I still don't have any pictures hanging on the walls...but I am amazed at all I have been able to accomplish in the past 2 days. Let's just remember, the moving truck arrived just yesterday at 10am --that is impressive...I'm not gonna lie.






































13 comments:
I love your sofa set. I'm so glad you got it! Love the new place. Good luck with those dishes!
It looks so pretty there - well except for the front yard - we'll work on ideas for that. I love your couch!! I hadn't seen pictures of it yet:)
Looks great Amber! I'm WAY impressed. You got so much accomplished so fast! Cute Rach in her new room.
I'm so jealous of your window box. It is super impressive how much you have gotten done!
I am very impressed with how much you have gotten done. I love the drapes. Very pretty color. You better stock up on paper plates and cups!
I am so proud of you getting all your boxes unpacked already. I think the house is a great size inside with a big kitchen. Some bright flowers would be pretty out the front door. How did the banana hook turn out?!
I'm sure Sam is going to be a great help in the kitchen, because washing a few dishes after dinner is so easy. You're place looks great. You're doing a great job putting it all together.
I'm sure Sam is going to be a great help in the kitchen, because washing a few dishes after dinner is so easy. You're place looks great. You're doing a great job putting it all together. I also heard that strawberries grow really well in sand... a garden might be fun... just a thought
Wow, I can't believe your all unpacked. Very impressive. I love Rachels room. It's so cute.
Wow! You have done so much in just one day (getting rid of all that paper alone...) I'm feeling bad now because I got just so far and then quit. I need to get back on the unpacking thing.
Is it too hot for a patch of grass with the sandbox? Grass seed is pretty cheap, you just have to keep it watered. Pete moss really helps with that though.
Gah! PEAT moss.
Wow, it looks like you guys are having an excellent adventure!
I think the fact that you have any semblance of order is impressive! And how nice that Sam has offered to wash all the dishes in your new home! :)
Post a Comment