
I need a new dress--if you have any suggestions on any stores to look at I would love to hear them. Especially if you have seen any cute dresses recently somewhere.
PS--I am back in town for a couple of days, I am at my parent's house though so not sure if I will make it to the east valley.






































6 comments:
They had really cute dresses at Down East Basics in St. George. I think you can by them online as well.
Is the dress for Austin's wedding? I'm getting SO excited to see you guys!!! :)
p.s. I got mine at Dillards in St. George and they have a big selection...
Oh, I love that purple dress from Shabby Apple you have on here--so cute!
I wish I could help you, but I am have the same dilemma...where are there long dresses with sleeves? If I have any luck I will let you know. When you find one...be sure to post it :)
I am not sure of any stores specifically. Target did have a few dresses that are cute. I also love the Shabby Apple dresses online but they can be expensive.
I like Forever 21. They are cheap and usually have modest styles. And they always have little shrugs you can put over things.
Post a Comment