
I was especially proud of her skills on this one. She had some impressive moves, and one really funny one where she managed to laso herself. I had some cute videos of the night but they are all too big to post. (a negative side to having a new digital camera--does anyone know if there are easy wayws to resize videos for the web like how you can just resize photos??)







































2 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I'm jealous you get to wear cute cold clothes :) and if you want to get out of the house you're welcome back to LA anytime:)
Looks like she had tons of fun!
you can upload the video to youtube and then put it on your blog from there. that's what he had to do before with our larger videos. and it's so easy! What is Rachel gonna be for Halloween?
Post a Comment