Can't wait to see all your kids' cute costumes
Rachel got to wear her costume to school today. She was grinning from ear to ear when she walked into her class in her bride dress holding her flowers. I think the costume turned out really cute. I couldn't find a bride costume anywhere so I thought I was going to have to start from scratch. The last time we were at my parent's house Rachel found this dance costume to play dress up in --(it is the top half of her costume--has the top part of the skirt attached but looked more like a tutu than a bride dress). I used that and then just made a long skirt to wear underneath it. Rachel wasn't very happy that I made her wear pants underneath it, but other than that she is very excited!
The second picture is of a very girly Rachel. She definitely has her days where she can hang with the boys and is a daddy's little girl (the other day at the park she insisted on joining in with the boys who were having a light saber fight--she was shocked when they tried to tell her what it was and just rolled her eyes and said "i know what a light saber is-and starting fighting." lol). But yesterday she showed her girly side and refused to put her hand in the pumpkin and touch all of the slimey insides.








































8 comments:
That is such a cute costume!
Rachel looks so cute. I found your blog through Missy's so I hope that is ok. It looks like you guys are doing great and having lots of fun. And Rachel's hair is still really blond. You are welcome to read our blog if you like. Just send me your email and I'll send you and invite. My email is melissa.oman@gmail.com. Have a Happy Halloween!
She looks so cute. You are begining to be a great seamstress.
She looks so cute. I want to see you in your costume!
such a beautiful bride! is it me or is sam staring to sport the 80's "flock of seagulls" haircut? i know your on the res. but i didn't think sam would take to growing out his hair...or is that an initiation type of thing?? hahaha!
Beautiful bride! By the way, I tagged you on my blog--play if you'd like.
What a cute little bride Rachel is! Ellie was one last year and loved it too. You are getting so creative and talented at sewing! Glad someone in the family is taking after Grandma Ole! :) Happy Halloween!
Sooooo cute!
Post a Comment