Is it just me or is everyone going country? I wonder if country singers are making a lot of money so singers from other genres want a piece of it...or if they are just learning that country music is the best music! :-)
So I started paying attention when Jessica Simpson switched over, then Jewel came out with a country CD, then I was listening to the radio the other day and heard someone that sounded like the lead singer from Hootie and the Blowfish, but I am no expert at naming singers so I let it slide. Then I was watching the CMA awards on tv and they announced one singer, Dean Reusser, as being the guy from Hootie and the blowfish. Then Kid Rock even performed at the CMA awards. Isn't he a rock singer?
Maybe it is more of a reclassification of country music...but I just find it interesting.
7 years ago






































1 comment:
Don't forget that Bon Jovi sounds more country then rock now.
Post a Comment