Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight



Last night I did not go see Twilight...because the closest theater is about an hour and a half away...in case you were wondering. I have however enjoyed hearing what friends have thought about it. Sounds like we got our hopes and our expectations up pretty high and probably no movie could live up to the standards that the book created.

4 comments:

Lacie said...

I thought the movie was cheesy. They could have done better.

Natalie said...

Hopefully you will get to see it when you are in town. I really did like it. Also I can probably do a movie on Saturday.

Kirsten Krason said...

I have to see it!

ducklips said...

So I just thought I'd catch up on your blog. It's been a long time and it was fun reading all the stuff you've burning, I mean up to.

I don't know if you will be in town for Thanksgiving weekend, but if you are, Zo is having a birthday party on Saturday from 2-4. She would love it if Rachel could come. It will be at my mom's house. Let me know.