7 years ago
Monday, November 10, 2008
Novel Adventures
So I just found out about a new show--and it sounds really cute. It is about 4 friends who have a bookclub where they not only read the books, but then they go on adventures based on the book. Read a book about italy...then go to Italy!! A little confused why I hadn't heard of this show before...but it turns out it is only shown online, on cbs.com on mondays and fridays. I am mostly excited about what could be my new favorite show...but mostly I can't help but think "Dang it! What a great story idea--why didn't I think of that for my book???!" I really need to get on the ball and start writing my book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































2 comments:
um...hello! where has this show been the last few weeks. i'm really thinking it may fill my Grey's Anatomy void. thanks for the heads up. do you have to WATCH it ON Monday & Fridays, or can you re-watch the episodes later? Um...i guess i could look for myself--saaawwry!
That does sound like a fun new show. I will have to check it out. I to need something to fill the void of Grey's Anatomy.
Post a Comment