Monday, November 10, 2008

okay...kind of wierd

So apparently each episode only last 6 minutes. And it is basically a long commercial for Saturn cars (the show was created to advertise their new line of cars) Wierd. Plus the show loads REALLY slow! So it was all jumpy. Maybe it is our slow internet, but I have watched other shows online and they were fine. So sad...such a fun idea...wasted.

4 comments:

KIM D said...

bummer!

megan said...

lame. I wish I had the money to do that it sounds fantastic

Heidi said...

Hey AMber,
It's been a while since I went blog surfing. I like the blog couch to 5k. :) I'm so glad you guys are coming. I am not sure if Susan is actually going to make it, but you guys can hlep video tape and take lots of pics so we can share them with her later. :) See ya soon. ;)
Heidi

Heidi said...

ALso, that stinks about the show, but I'm glad to see you are still going for your novel. you go girl!