Rachel took her birthday money and her tooth fairy money to the store and bought a few little things. She was so happy to have her very own purse that her cousin gave her for her birthday, and she picked some fake nails and this cute kitten that purrs and moves its paws. It was cute to see her try and count the money (all of that counting in kindergarten apparently went in one ear and out the other) :-) And when she was all done at the checkout she said "Yes! I finally have my very own receipt!" lol! I thought she would be happy about the cute toy she bought--but the highlight was definitely the receipt.
7 years ago






































2 comments:
That's really cute! You should help her frame that receipt like businesses do their first dollar bill :)
That is so cute. I can't believe she is big enough to to do such things.
Post a Comment