Sunday, May 3, 2009

Planning Our Escape

So Rach only has 14 days of school left and I can't help but think about all of the places i want to go with her ...just because we can :-) Do you think two months is enough time to go to:
  • Salt Lake
  • Los Angeles
  • San diego
  • A cruise to...anywhere
  • camping in Utah AND
  • Boston

I wasn't sure if it would all work out....what with us only having one car still, and getting it all to fit in the budget, but I just found out that I can catch a Train about 2 hours from here that goes to LA for about $60 AND I just found tickets for $108 ROUND TRIP to boston and I think it is a sign--a sign that I should GO! GO! GO! I hope all of your guest rooms are ready because Rach and I will be crashing there soon! WEEEEEEEEE!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am sure you can do it! Don't forget NYC... You're always welcome here too! Good luck with all the planning.

Natalie said...

Sounds like so much fun. I wish I could go.

Sara said...

no trains to casa grande eh?