Here is Rach heading off to school in one of her new birthday outfits (thanks Grandma Janet!)
It also was her last day of school, and they had an awards ceremony where she was chosen for the Principal's award, and the citizenship award.
We didn't plan a party this year but we invited some friends over from school to play and had some cake. I tried doing a rainbow cake, and was happy that after some close calls it turned out. (Thanks for the idea and directions Kirsten!)
And the day finished off with dad yanking her tooth out :-)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)






































8 comments:
Wow that cake looks awesome!! I am glad to know it is possible to make. Happy Birthday Rachel!
That cake looks amazing. It's so bright and fun. Can you pass the recipe on to me. Wish Happy Birthday to Rachel from Josh and I.
The cake looks so cool, I think it turned out great. How did it taste? Happy birthday Rachel. Bailey and I can't wait to see you again.
wow! What a contagious smile :D Sweet girl! and congratulations on the awards! She must be an awesome student!
That cake is totally RAD! (wow haven't used that word in awhile!) You gotta put directions on here how to make it! She looks so grown up in that first picture! SO PRETTY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!
Cute pics! Happy Birthday Rachey Smachey!!! :) Hope you guys had a nice stay even though we missed you.
Heidi
What a fun day for everyone! From the smile on her face, I am guessing that having a dentist dad makes loosing a tooth painless :)
Wow! Happy Birthday Rachel! It seems like just a few years ago we had your little baby shower luncheon at that pita place ;)
Post a Comment