Sunday, May 10, 2009

A good Saturday


Start the morning off with your very first Ballet Class (even if 15 min into it you are asking to take off your skirt -that you begged to wear in the first place, all because there is another friend in the class that doesn't have one on and you want to be just like her...even if that friend is only 3 years old) :-)



And finish it off with a first team win in Tball (even if the other team only had 6 players and the game was called early).

I personally am LOVING Tball. I am happy to have somewhere to go--especially on the weekends which can get pretty boring--and especially loving the opportunity to make some new friends.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Rachel!!!!!!!! I saw the video of you playing T ball, man you are a fast runner, and nice hit.