YAY! The day is finally here :-) I just dropped Rachel off at school. We walked to her school and then dropped her off at her classroom. Rachel seemed fine, she didn't get shy when I dropped her off, and I didn't even get teary. The only questions is...now what should I do? I am supposed to be working from home today...but I am having a hard time focusing --I would much rather CELEBRATE!!






































10 comments:
Rach looks so cute! Not at all surprised to see she chose a skirt for her first day :)
wow I can't believe that she is already in school. Congratulations and good luck trying to answer all the crazy questions she will have when she comes home! So have you moved yet???
I can't believe she started Kindergarten today! You didn't get teary huh...I'm impressed! Does she go half a day or full day? What will you do with the extra time? (I'm so jelous!) Love the pic of the two of you together.
School already? Along with wondering how Rachel got so old, I'm wondering how the summer already disapeared!
Cute outfit!
Wow, a kindergartner? Amazing!
I am so excited for Rachel. Lucky you enjoy your freedom girl.
I am glad her day went well. It would be weird having no kids at home. You better come up with some fun things to do.
Rachel is already in Kindergarten? How did that happen?
She sure looks cute. I am glad you didn't cry...and Rachel didn't either...it stresses out the teacher!
Have a great time on the rez..keep in touch.
Love you
Aunt Bonnie
Wow! To both Rachel being a kindergarten and school already starting! Does she have year round school? Cute pic of the two of you :)
Great picture of you two. She is just so ready for Kindergarten and will do sooo well there.
Post a Comment