<--Stage 1: Family vacation starts with all the guys arriving with facial hair that is out of control.
Stage 2: -->
They decide to shave..except it isn't as much as we had hoped. Ha ha Ha they are just soooooo funny :-) Surely they have had their laughs and will go and shave them off now...
They decide to shave..except it isn't as much as we had hoped. Ha ha Ha they are just soooooo funny :-) Surely they have had their laughs and will go and shave them off now...
Stage 3: At this point we realize how good the beards looked! They leave the hideous mustaches --and go out in public! AN
D On the day we spent ALL DAY at Magic Mountain. Okay--so they win. We had so many people staring at us. I only wish we got some pictures with the few other people who we saw with matching mustaches...our husbands are joking around...but were they?
D On the day we spent ALL DAY at Magic Mountain. Okay--so they win. We had so many people staring at us. I only wish we got some pictures with the few other people who we saw with matching mustaches...our husbands are joking around...but were they?And--they even had a wonderful artist capture their awesomeness to keep for all time...
Some wives are not supportive of the beard...but I must say--my husband has never been so willing (and actually excited!) to take so many pictures in one day--so I can see that at least for me it has it's benefits. :-)
Don't be deceived by the smile here--he finally shaved only to say, "I miss my beard." I think it is already on it's way back. But I had to take advantage of the opportunity and get a photo at the beach house where we stayed in California. This was taken on the back patio-and yes that is the ocean in the background. I have missed the beach-it was gorgeous, definitely the perfect vacation.






































6 comments:
Those are GREAT pics! I was starting to buy into Sam's beard and mustasche until I saw that gleaming clean shavin' face.
My bros. did that a few years back, but it also involved growing their hair long, cutting their hair into mullets and going to a monster truck rally. Seriously, I don't know how they ever got married.
Tom shaved his beard also. I love the pics of all the guys. I especially love the drawing.
That is funny. Casey is growing a beard right now too! You can tell who his brother's are, they look a lot alike!
How exciting to have facial hair to play with. I knew a few girls in HS who competed by growing out their leg hair and then shaving strange designs into it (I know, gross). But I still don't think that competes with the beards and handlebar mustaches! :)
Cute pictures!
Tell Sam to take pride in Chris's jealousy. He's just sad his brother's didn't think of it first. I had to enlarge them to get the full effect! Seriously, that's hilarious!! **it could always be worse**
Looks like your trip was a great one! How soon until you start lessons for tribal dancing??
I like your recap of the trip. Thank heavens those long curly hairs growing over Mikes lips are gone. :)
Heidi
Post a Comment