Every year we go camping in Southern Utah, and this year since I had to work I didn't think we would be able to go. Well, "WE" couldn't go, but Sam decided there was no reason and him and Rachel couldn't go. I was a little bummed at first. After all, I was supposed to be the one who got to go somewhere fun, and be happy having fun doing stuff all by myself, and now I am missing out on all the fun. Now they were heading off to my favorite camping trip, for my family reunion...without me--What happened? So after trying to change my flight so I could meet up with them for at least one day, and realizing how pointless it was, I let it go. I am still bummed that I had to miss it, but I am glad Rachel got to see my grandparents and all of her second cousins. It will be a fun memory for Sam and Rachel to have... "Remember the time when we drove all the way to Utah, just me and you, and we went camping, and we went fishing, and I caught that fish that was so big that my pole broke, and we got to eat marshmellows..." Let it be said that my husband is fun. He is spontaneous. And he loves his little girl. :-)

7 years ago






































2 comments:
too bad you had to miss it... i bet Rachel had a blast with all those little girl cousins!
Bummer that you had to miss it this year! That's cool that Sam took Rachel anyway - what a cute daddy! Love the pics!
Post a Comment