Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Pride and Joy

Click HERE to see a preview of the first 15 pages of my book
And watch this slideshow of some additional pages
(FYI--they are not in order and sorry that some of them are blurry-I didn't notice it until now and it took forever so I am not going to fix them--hopefully you can get an idea of what it is supposed to look like)

5 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE this book! I've watched it three times now! So cool! You should be very proud of yourself. :) Looks like you are having a fun summer. What cute pictures of Rachel at the beach and at Disneyland. She is at such a fun age for Disneyland. We've been wanting to get season passes but are waiting for Addie to get a LITTLE older. We need to take Ellie and Rachel together sometime - they would have such a blast! Loved the update!

Heidi said...

Awesome posts. I love the book too. IT's inspirational! :)
Heidi

Alyssa said...

That is so cool Amber! Great job with the book!!

KIM D said...

SHUT UP about the d@*!% book! Just kidding!! :) It looked even better in person...mine shall begin shortly!

Missletoe said...

Your book looks amazing! I can appreciate the effor tthat you put into it. I currently have two Blurb books in progress I have been working on since Feb. and they are no where near done. It is good to see a finished project! I wish I could hold it and flip through it!