Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

a tie-die glitter coloring kit--and Rachel was definitely a fan. I
Rachel learned this from her dad--pull faces when mom is holding the camera and she won't have a clue :-)

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

How fun! Very cute eggs and daughter :)

Bonnie said...

Happy Easter cute Rachel and family! We are in San Diego with our excited, happy, hyper granddaughters!....BTW...Remember that picture Rachel drew of the Rainbow? I brought it down for Ellie...she loved it! Rachel is a famous artist in our family! We have it hanging up on the door. Rachel, Ellie and Addie would Love playing together...We need to hook them up soon. Love your eggs! Have a great Easter.
Love you
Aunt Bonnie

Natalie said...

I love the eggs. Looks like a lot of fun.

Lacie said...

cute blog I love the way you updated it.

Lacie said...

cute blog I love the way you updated it.