7 years ago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
8 comments:
That is quite the amount of bird poop--not at all the teeny drop I expected!
glad to see the pictures Rachel will look back one day and laugh ;)
That is a lot of poop!
That reminds me of one time I got pooped on by a falcon and it left a bruise. That was a lot of bird poop too
The important thing is that it didn't get on the hat!
That is so sad but hilarious.
Just how big was that bird anyway?
I wonder if she'll run away from birds now.
Oh she looks so sad! I would cry too.
Post a Comment