
So this book I am reading totally deceived me. It looks like a happy story about childhood friends, even the blurb on the back cover sounded that way, and look at the cover--doesn't it look happy and fun?! So now that I am totally hooked -they threw in a depressing twist, that made me very annoyed and sad, but since part of the book is about a Mother and her daughter, it also made me want to just spend a fun day with Rach. So when I picked her up from school we went to the store and I let her get a doughnut-(which she asks for every time, and every time I say 'no'). We headed home to plant some of our new flowers, and we cranked up our favorite CD (taylor swift) and opened the sun roof and were singing along. When we got home I snapped a picture to remember our fun day
Then I noticed flurries of SNOW coming in the sunroof! Come to think of it, it did seem a little chilly






































4 comments:
Your such a fun mom! I hope I can be like that.
That is really cute. And that was some donut! What a fun mother daughter day!
How fun. I think you are such a great mom!
I love the snow coming through the sun roof. Sometimes but not often I wish we had snow.
Post a Comment