Monday, April 13, 2009

What to say...

Sam told me today that a doctor is coming out to Chinle later this week to see if he would like to move here. He is married and they have kids Rachel's age and so the hospital asked if we would show them our house and tell them about living here. The question is, ....if they seem fun--Do I tell them what it is really like...or do I tell them whatever it takes to get them to move here? :-) hmmmmmm

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey Amber,
Man, I haven't checked your blog for a long time. I had a lot of catching up to do. :) Those stories are classic! I will remember them so when Jamie starts up with all the girl drama I won't be too suprised! :) Also, I did not see that dress, but WOW that thing was huge! And, about your last dilema, I don't know. I guess they do say that honesty is the best policy, but you can manage to focus on positive points. You are good at that! GOOD LUCK! I would be very happy for you if you get some more options up there. :) See ya soon.
Heidi

Erin said...

Lie lie lie! :)

We have Rachel's rainbow picture hanging in our playroom. The girls loved it!

Karla said...

The truth, which is if she moves here YOU might be able to stand it, lol