Friday, May 23, 2008

YEA!!

I am probably the only one excited about this--but I jsut want to share that I gained another pound and I am psyched!! As you can tell I haven't been doing a very good job at counting my calories every day, but I have still been trying to eat as many calories as possible. Out of the 8 pounds I wanted to gain -I had gained about 3 pounds...and then lost some of that, and then I was back up to have gained about 2.5 pounds and I have been there for a week or so--and my motivation took a hit after not seeing very much progress. BUT --Today I am officially up 4 pounds!!--it helps that today is friday and I am wearing jeans to work--definitely the heaviest clothing item--however I will say that I did take off the Doc Martens that I was wearing to stand on the scale...maybe someday I will weigh as much as I would have with them on. :-)

2 comments:

Cherisa said...

Congratulations! You may be working on doing exactly the opposite of most of the other women on the planet but every personal victory should be celebrated! At least since you're "dieting" to gain weight, you can reward yourself with something yummy and filled with calories and not feel like you're defeating yourself in the process. :)

Erin said...

You go girl! I'm proud of you for being so diligent! And Rachel's school schedule...I'm so jealous! I would LOVE that schedule for my kids. I still can't believe she will be starting Kindergarten soon. Ellie slept in the top bunk bed last night for the first time. Our kids are growing up too fast! Weren't we just their ages breaking everything in grandma's basement!!?? Oh yeah...it was just Carly who broke things. :)