Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rachel's soccer season is over--and thank goodness--because it is starting to get hot! She was really fun to watch--this season they started to get the hang of it. My mom took some really cute pictures of her in action, click here to see them.



Here is Sam giving Rach "Halo practice". No easy games for her. He is starting out slow, he let her spend a while figuring out how to walk straight and how to shoot. Some quality father-daughter time here :-)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Your mom's pictures are amazing! She is doing a great job...bet she is having fun too. Wish I was closer, I'd have her take my next family pics for sure. Rachel is so cute...and getting so big! Love your picture collage too!

KIM D said...

We NEED to have your mom take a picture of YOU & ME together and then just ME in all my beautiful glory. She might have to keep snapping away since my photogenic years have passed.

Adah said...

I can't believe Rachel is playing an organized sport!! She is not that old yet is she??? It has been a long time but it is great to see you all. You look great as always. I really like Sam's approach to parenting.