

Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to my mom. She is the greatest! She has taught me so many things: that you can do anything you set your mind to, to think outside the box, and everything I learned about bargain shopping...just to name a few.
I remember when we were little that she took a trip to see her sister, it must have been the first time she got away from her four kids--because it was traumatic. We all cried the whole week because we missed her so much--dad was taking care of everything, but we just wanted our mom. I laughed when I remembered this story, and I think it was one of the only times I remember her getting a vacation away from us--just for the record she definitely deserved many more. Thanks so much for everything you have done for us. :-) Rachel would like to add that she loves playing games with you...like Bingo, and perfection.
Hope you are having a great day!
I remember when we were little that she took a trip to see her sister, it must have been the first time she got away from her four kids--because it was traumatic. We all cried the whole week because we missed her so much--dad was taking care of everything, but we just wanted our mom. I laughed when I remembered this story, and I think it was one of the only times I remember her getting a vacation away from us--just for the record she definitely deserved many more. Thanks so much for everything you have done for us. :-) Rachel would like to add that she loves playing games with you...like Bingo, and perfection.
Hope you are having a great day!






































4 comments:
What a great mother's day even if I got stuck with Dark Chocolate and I thought I locked my keys in the car. I miss you already. Do not forget to pass around my "travel" hat!
p.s. I thought your shirt was so cute today. I kept meaning to tell you.
Cute Aunt Karla! I think she taught me everything I know about bargain shopping too...I certainly didn't learn that from my mom! My mom taught me how to shop till you're ready to pass out and spend as much as possible! :) Love you guys...hope you all had a wonderful Moms Day.
Amber, I wasn't able to find that picture you were asking about. I'll definitely let you know if I find it!
Just for the record, that trip away from you kids was a PTA convention, 2 nights 3 days 30 min. from home. Amber your a way better mom than I ever was, keep it up, love mom
Post a Comment