

Well I decided to hang some pictures on the wall...somewhere...anywhere :-) I decided I wanted some fun pictures of us in the office. And since they were fun pictures..I wanted them to be in a collage. This is what I came up with. I think they look good. When I took this picture it made me realize that they may look like they are floating --since there isn't something , like a table or a couch, underneath them. Oh well. Thats where I wanted them, and now that's where they are. Yea! Finally cross one project off my list.

Here is a little table that I found at a yard sale this weekend. I don't have much of an entry way--so it had to be small--and it is definitely small. I set it all up, and thought maybe I would try and find some cute books to put in the little cubby later.. I went to take a shower and when I got out I found that Rachel had filled it with some of her books...and added some stuffed animals :-) My little helper.
4 comments:
I love my "little helpers" too! That was so cute that she did that!
I think it is so precious that Rachel helped out with decorating.
Love the picture hanging and your GS find. We will have to go early early early next Sat when Marsh is home.
I haven't even had a chance to venture out to a tag sale yet and here you are snagging up cute little tables. Funny how Rachel just instinctively knew that books are the perfect accessory :)
Post a Comment