Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The First of many graduations





Sometimes you wonder why they make such a big deal out of things like this--and then you see how excited the kids get. What is it about a contruction paper hat that makes a kid feel so special?? :-) They sang lots of songs for us, did the pledge of allegiance in sign language (well...mostly) and sang "I'm Proud to be an American"--very impressive. (Side note: I was having a good hair day in this picture-I wish it looked like this every day). Here us a short clip of the song--don't try and find Rachel--you can't really see her.

1 comment:

Cherisa said...

Wow! It looks like preschool/ kindergarten graduations haven't changed in 25 years. Change a few styles (though not even a whole lot) and this could be my own preschool graduation from 1981!

Congratulations to Rachel and to her parents! Yeah! She lived through her first five years!