Thursday, April 3, 2008

Quote of the day


preface: I went to the gym for a hip-hop aerobic class and when I got back Rach was asleep and then I realized that we forgot to give her the evening dose of antibiotic. So I decided to go wake her up to give it to her--plus-I thought I better make sure that she wasn't too hot because she had just found these pjs and insisted on sleeping in them. So when she wakes up she rubs her eyes, sits up and asks:

"Show me your dance moves!"

And I am not sure what is funnier-that comment-or the fact that I actually did. It was 10pm and the lights are all off but I am dancing in her room--She smiled and then went back to sleep. Thanks again girls for coming with me-it was a blast :-)

5 comments:

KIM D said...

I vote for the funniest being that you actually DID! Oh, to be a fly on the wall that night...

Alli said...

HAHHA we had soooo much fun didn't we? Rach is so cute- i can totally see her doing this

Meredith said...

How funny! She is the cutest, so grown up now. We need a video of your moves though.

Erin said...

Cute pic of Rachel asleep...well half asleep. She is getting so big! Loved the pics of you and Lacie in the pool too. I wish I could make time for reading like you do....

Cherisa said...

So where's the video of all those crazy dance moves??? :p