I have a confession. Sometimes I go to the grocery store....and I sit in the magazine isle...for a long time...and I just read all of the magazines. I'm not talking about browsing through a few pages, it's more like cover to cover reading here. Should I buy at least one? Maybe? Do I? Nope. Do I feel bad about it? Nope! :-) Today I looked through all of the Better Homes and Gardens looking for cute white cabinets and hoping that one of them would tell me the exact color that I should paint my cabinets (I am not about to walk into the store again and have to decide on a shade of "white" paint). And guest what! I found one--"Simply White" by Benjamin Moore. Mission Complete!
7 years ago






































5 comments:
Actually that is a really good paint color! Wow that was easy!
Which reminds me, I haven't gone to Barnes and Noble for a while. (They have couches) And my hard drive is loaded with scanned pics out of magazines from the library...
ha ha i use to do that in college when i had no money to buy them so i would sit down in the aisle and read em!
Costco is carrying magazines now and I do the same thing while I'm walking around the store eating samples. Glad to know I'm not alone! :)
I do the same thing.
Let me know when you paint. I will totally come and help you do it.
D
Post a Comment