Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I may be bad...but I am not the worst...wait, who am I kidding...I am the worst...Sam is the best.

So after a few of my friends (Alli & Kirsten) gave me a hard time about not having a current post on my blog I decided to see who else is slacking. So after much research I have determined that while I can never compete with Kirsten's multiple posts per day (especially since she stock piles them -you cheater! :) At least I am keeping up with some. That's right. I am an average blogger. And I am okay with that. So if I don't post for a few measley days...get over it. ;-)

I win! Amber said that I would never guess her password or have the wits to create a post. Well HAHAHAHAHAHA! Take that!


HAHA HA HA HA -now let's see who gets the last laugh :-) Just for the record he did not figure out my password-but was sly enough to sneak on and try to post his own funny pictures while I was signed on.