Monday, December 1, 2008

This whole cancer thing is out of control

As you know we are dealing with our own bouts with cancer and how much it sucks. A friend of mine recently told me that her niece's 7 month little girl was just diagnosed with a late stage of neuroblastoma. They feel it is treatable and have high hopes, so that is a good thing. I was looking at her family's blog and I was amazed at what they are experiencing...but most of all I love all of the photos with this little girl cheesing it for the camera all in the midst of chemo. Here is another family to keep in your prayers. http://www.famofcookies.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't bring myself to click over to their blog. THat picture is heart wrenching, but so cute!!! I hope their hopes come to be reality. I agree that this cancer stuff is outta control!
Heidi

Erin said...

What a sweet baby. So sad. I'm glad they are feeling somewhat positive about things. I'm so sorry about Sam's sister Amber. You have all been in my prayers.