We were so excited to see snow on the ground when we got back to Chinle on sunday night. Here is Rachel winding up to throw snowballs at me, as you can see there is barely enough to even make a snowball-but she doesn't care.
We work up to more snow today so I decided to be a fun mom and made time for another snowball fight before rushing off to school.
Here are two girls who are psyched to be going home early --due to ALL THE SNOW they called school early...and they canceled school for tomorrow. I invited her friend to come home with us since I have a lot of catching up with work stuff to do and didn't have entertaining Rachel on my agenda, I am sure her mom thought I was doing her a favor...but turns out it was a win-win situation! :-)In case anyone else is laughing that they canceled school-I too tried to do some investigating. I kept asking "So, is it snowing harder somewhere else...because this doesn't seem too bad?" Apparently, it sounds like all the dirt roads turn to mud roads, which doesn't work well with cars let alone school buses.






































8 comments:
How fun for Rachel! She and her friend look adorable! :)
Just like Boston!! That is so fun for you guys. I wonder if we got the snow storm you had. It snowed a ton here too!
I love the snow. I am not sure I could deal with it for a long time. You are in the right climate for just the right amount of snow. It would have been fun to have a snow day in Chandler.
Rachel is darling! Josh will definitely be jealous - he told me yesterday that he wanted to build a frosty - to which I replied, "If you look out the window and see snow we can go build one." So of course he "saw" snow and we had to go build an imaginary one in front of our apartment building:)
So fun Amber! It has been snowing in St. George the last few days too! My mom keeps texting me pictures of her yard and I can't believe it. Looks like everyone will have a white Christmas. Except us of course.
Cute pics of Rachel!
Amber! I need your new address to send you a Christmas card! Do you mind sending it to me?
Fun! Merry Christmas!
What a fun Christmas surprise! Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment