Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Just like Curious George

So at least one show we watched today was educational. Rachel made this bridge all on her own today after an episode of curious george showed him making one. I think toothpicks and marshmellows are our new favorite toy.

PS-No christmas pictures yet. We are having technical difficulties getting them off the camera. We took a video of Rachel on Christmas morning that used the remainder of the memory card...and now every time we try to copy it to the computer so we can delete it from the camera we get an error saying it won't copy. ..anyone face this before?

4 comments:

Lacie said...

Good job Rachel that looks like fun to make!!!

Bonnie said...

Wow! We were all impressed with the Bridge that Rachel made! I read your post and then called everyone around our computer to see it. Kenny and Erin couldn't believe it....and when I showed Ellie, she wanted to make one too. I will go to Lins tomorrow and get the marshmellows and toothpicks for her.
Tell Rachel that she is just like her mom....gifted! :)
Your a cute mom Amber.
Love you....and happy New Year!

Adah said...

Wow what a great bridge. I am glad you are still missing the Boston WInters!! HA HA

Dee said...

She is such a smart little girl. I am constantly amazed at the things she says. We missed you this weekend.