Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I love sunsets! This one was from just a couple of days ago- I only wish my camera could capture it just as it was :-)
Rachel moved up into a new classroom yesterday, and she was a little nervous about having a new teacher and new friends, but it was nice to have a new outfit to wear to get her in a good mood today. Everything is easier when you are feeling cute :-) Thanks Grandma! :-) Rachel loves that it is pink but she especially loves that it is a skirt. She wakes me up every morning and says "Mom, can you help me find something beautiful to wear." When I suggest that she just find a pair of pants and a shirt she always says "Well...i just..don't really like pants." She is always trying to sneak a dress or a skirt on-to just about everywhere. She definitely didn't get this girliness from me--I think I can count on one hand the number of times that I wore a skirt to school in my K-12 days.

4 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

I am so sad to be done with the book but happy because now I can read something that doesn't make me fall asleep crying. Rachel look so cute in her skirt. I hated wearing dresses when I was younger. I refused to wear skirts to school. AT least you know she is atheltic cause she was awesome at tennis!

Cherisa said...

I can't believe how fast Rachel is growing up! It seems like she was just a toddler before you left chilly New England!

Delise said...

Cute outfit Rach! How was the new classroom?

Adah said...

Are you telling me Rachel is in School??!!! She can not be that old yet!! Long time no talk. It was fun looking at all that has been going on in your life.