Missletoe made a good point...and I am not sure why-or which places I was going -but I still felt like I was pumping my own gas more often than having someone else do it. Now that I think about it I do remember avoiding them when I first moved there because I didn't know if I should be tipping them-or what hte deal was :-) I think I also noticed that some of the places that didn't have an attendant were a little cheaper-so I would scout those out. I will admit that in the middle of winter-no hands free pump can compare to being able to stay in your nice warm car -and only unrolling your window enough to drop your credit card-- and having a stinky gas guy do it for you. I wonder if someone would do that here in the middle of summer for me??
And for Kimmi --no we did not get a new car--when I finally convinced Rach to get out and take a picture of me standing next to the pump with my 'look no hands' excitement-I realized that I in fact was oh so unprepared and did not have the camera handy-and so I had to settle for the google image--so sorry to be misleading-i will try to work on being more prepared :-)
7 years ago






































1 comment:
I finished the book last night. So sad. I loved it so much. Thank you!!! I can't wait to see the movie now!
Post a Comment