Tuesday, October 2, 2007

All moved in...mostly

Hey -someone asked when we moved in--so I just wanted to post to say that we are all moved in. We moved on Saturday and slept here since that day. We invited Sam's family over yesterday and mine came over today to help clean-so it is looking pretty awesome I must say. it is late so i won't take any pictures -(I don't think they will turn out very well) . but i am going to try and do a little video clip on a walking tour of my house-so I can pretend you all get to walk through and see it. :-) We met one of our neighbors today-they seem relaly nice-PLUS they have a 14 year old girl who says she loves to Babysit. hmmmmmmm...interesting :-) We were outside when the husband came home so we introduced ourselves. He said "It is great to meet you, we are SOOOOOOO Glad that you are here..so glad!" (I caught that he wasn't too fond of the previous tennants). he said he would bring his family over later to introduce them. No joke- approximately 7 minutes later they rang the doorbell, and brought over a plate of freshly baked cookies!! i think they're definitely keepers!

3 comments:

Cherise said...

can't wait to have the tour!

KIM D said...

What's with everyone having cheery new neighbors but us...ours don't even wave when you drive by...I'm jealous!! Happy too, but still more jealous about the homemade cookies.

Delise said...

Is it everything you dreamed it'd be and more? Congratulations!