Thursday, October 18, 2007

Day at the pumpkin patch

I have been missing Fall in new England so I was so excited when a friend called and asked if I was up for going to a pumpkin patch. Next week we may even venture a little further away from home in order to find one that is on more of a farm than ...well...a church lawn. :-) Not quite what we were expecting --is this wagon what they meant by hayride?? Oh well-we got lots of cute pictures.



Rach on a hunt for the perfect pumpkin

Proof we are fun moms -don't we look fun?

This sign is especially for you Kim. Thanks Chanda-for pointing it out!

This sign was posted as we were leaving the parking lot-
What type of church did you say this was?

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow, Rachel looks so grown up! It doesn't seem fair you're shopping for pumpkins in short sleeves and tank tops. We are having some nice weather here, but that's just too much. Ha, we miss you.

Cherise said...

Amber, I think Jenny Salmon (I think that's her name...) was in my parents ward... and her sister in law is a friend of mine in Marana (Tucson) Wow... Small world. Tell her you know the Laytons.

Cherisa said...

Too cute! I love the "hayride" pictures and the "Mission Field" sign. Shouldn't we have one of those at the SLC airport??? =)

KIM D said...

I can't believe you found a funny sign & you weren't in NE. Ha, Ha! I have a few more I've found around town...small towns are great for their small town humor :)

KIM D said...

I have to laugh at the picture of Rachel & the selection process. She makes me smile!