So I had the best of intentions when I took these videos-but I just looked at them...and they aren't the greatest. I forgot our camera is pretty bad with videos, it is just really picky about needing a lot of light. They aren't too bad...if a kindergartner was video taping--so actually-pretend I let Rachel do the taping and then they will seem great! ;-)
So far everything is going well at our house-mostly unpacked-and now the focus is just to decide on a decorating scheme so that I can start buying stuff little by little. I will write more later-our internet should get hooked up at home today. YEA!!! enjoy :-)






































4 comments:
Oh Wow!! Your house is so fantastic! Are your master bdrm walls red? I heart red. I love your backyard too, it is HUGE! Cool tiki hut shade areas! I'm so thrilled for you! I need an update via email of your new address (so you can get our annual Christmas rhyme) and phone (in case we are visiting again anytime soon). Congratulations Amber!
awesome backyard!! I want to see it! Is that a sandbox in the middle of the grass by the playset?
Nope, not a sand box, although that is kinda what I pictured turning it into. It used to have a tree in it. And the bedroom walls are not red, so much as an interesting brown/tan color-with a nice creative touch...picture...handing the paint brush to your four year old and saying "go for it!" ha ha yup-the ceiling and the baseboards are splattered with paint as well. But that project will be saved for another day
That's A LOT of house & yard! Have fun with the maintance :) I personally think you should keep the bedroom color then you could always say "things are NEVER dull in our bedroom" hee, hee
Post a Comment