Thursday, October 11, 2007

A few that were missed


First Day of Soccer practice (yes-the shin guards go all the way up to her knees--In my defense they said XS. guess we will be heading back to the store. The skort she is wearing was a compromise as she always wants to wear skirts and dresses so she can look "pretty". We are working on incorporating the word "fancy" into her vocab so that she knows she looks pretty in lots of clothes, but she looks "fancy" in her nice dresses.
I love the picture of Sam checking out her teeth after her official teeth cleaning. She did pretty good-the only thing they didn't get to do were the bite -wing x-rays, She bit down once like they asked but then she wouldn't do it any more --I think it was because it hurts (the "Dr." said they are small and didn't hurt-but they hurt me when I get them done-so I am sure I am right :-)

1 comment:

KIM D said...

It was only sooo long until Rachel was FORCED to play soccer...hee, hee :) Sam's office looks SOOO NICE! I miss West Coast dentists...maybe I'll just have to make an appt. as an excuse to come visit...I DO have a toothache!