Monday, May 21, 2007

Congratulations Dr. !!! :-)











Dr. and Mrs.













The day is FINALLY HERE!! :-) Sam is officially graduated! YIPEE! All the hard work has finally paid off and on Sunday he received his HUGE Dental Degree (really-it is Gigantic!-sorry I don't have a picture of it yet). I am so proud of him -and even though it is a little bit selfish-I am ecstatic to now be a "doctor's wife"! :-)

3 comments:

Missletoe said...

YEAH!!! That is cool to be a doctor's wife! Congrats to Sam too! It was great to see you guys again. I am glad we have the blogs to keep in touch!

Liz said...

congrats sam and amber! i definitely think the wives deserve a congratulations too! way to go! now we know what we have to look forward to!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you both! It must be SO nice to finally be done!