7 years ago
Monday, May 28, 2007
My sister is the Coolest!!
SO my sister Lacie has been finding all kinds of cool stuff to add to her site and i am so impressed! So I am totally going to copy her-but I want to give her credit and officially say she is the one who showed me where to get all the cool add-ons to my site. check out hers to see for yourself. You may notice her interesting choice of a webpage address and names for everyone, since her husband is in the military, she was going for something anonymous-I think she acheived that :-) The muisic site we used is loudfusion.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































2 comments:
You'll have to tell Lacie that she needs a new hobby...just kidding. I'm a dork when it comes to blogging. I can't even get my pictures where I want them to go. I've been enjoying the soulful music as I enjoy a good read about your life.
I thought I was the coolest...wait! I'm just the BEST!!!
Post a Comment