So as most of you know-Rachel has always been an early riser. No matter what time we put her to bed she always seems to wake up at 6 something, and it isn't uncommon for her to wake up when the clock numbers start with GASP! a 5! I used to dream of the day when I could wake up on my own, and she would be still be sleeping away, and I could just worry about myself first thing in the morning. Well, for some reason, since we have been here-there have been many days were this happened. Sadly, I am not as ambitious as I once assumed I would be, and most of those days I just rolled over and went back to sleep (so much for thinking I am a morning person). But there have been a few days where I got to wake up and read my scriptures, then read a fun book :-) I am not sure what exactly is making the difference, but I am not compaining. I am missing the cable to my camera to upload pictures...so hopefully I will find it soon.
Oh-and I have another job interview on Wednesday at 1:00-Wish me luck :-)
7 years ago






































1 comment:
Amber,
How did your other job interview go? You never stop! I was joking with Sam when he was here that you've always got something up your sleeve, some little job or project, I love it. We're still getting together for girls night when you come out right? We'll be in touch. Nice place you guys were looking at, I love that everything is shinny and new! Good luck with everything.
-Mer
Post a Comment