Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Officially employed!

WAHOO I got a job...and technically I have 2...maybe 3!! One called me back, and since it was the first I heard back from -I accepted even though it was my second choice. Then the next day my first choice called back. The one I like (pays more and I get my own desk) is at the Association of Cosmetology schools, the other is at a CPA's office. I was about to call the CPA's office and politely apologize and say I no longer want to take the position...but then I decided that it may be possible to keep them both since they are both part-time. So right now, I am trying to decide if I want to work there as a second job or maybe just get a job at Wells fargo with my old manager. So right now I have options! and it feels a lot better than my situation last week when no one had called me back yet :-)

On a serious note-I was devastated today at some news I got from Lindy. As some of you know..she is a fellow Gilmore Girls fan. And she told me that this is the final season of Gilmore girls. I remember hearing the advertisement that next week was the finale-but I thought it was just for this season-not the whole show?? How will my life go on?? :-) All I have to say-is they better leave us on a good note-because yesterdays episode did not have a happy ending-Logan proposed to Rory and she said no. Can't wait for the next sappy WB show to get hooked on. I am a loyal WB watcher-dating back to Dawson's Creek, Felicity, 7th Heaven, Jack and Jill and right up to Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill. I am getting into October Road, so maybe that will be a good substitute. Ta ta :-)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow, what a driven woman! So, How many hours a week will you be working in total? Good luck with everything!

Amber said...

I won't be working more than 40 hours-each jobs is 20 hours.

Delise said...

Congrats Amber! So exciting and so good to see you last night!