Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Someday...

Check out all that lighting...and openness AND Double sinks!!WOW!


Grass in the front yard..... AND the back!
We have been looking at houses for fun, and we both really like this one (well, from the pictures). It is even in a sort of central location-still closer to Sam's side of town...but not completely far from my side. Those nice wood floors and mouldings and columns bring a little bit of the good part of Boston back with us. It is even a 4 bedroom so we could definitely have a guest room for all of you to come and visit. Oh and it is walking distance to the elementary school and a little park. I think it is probably out of our budget...$priced at $360K, but Sam seems to think we can afford it. (Which of course is interesting...since he doesn't actually know what he will be making.) :-)
I keep telling myself that I don't need a whole lot in a house to make me happy...that I could be happy just having a house of our own. So I have all these great ideas about saving money by finding one of the cheapest houses that we can find, and living in that for a while. But when I am actually looking at pictures of houses like this compared to ..."those" :- I am starting to rethink that idea. Maybe I am a little more high maintenance that I thought :-)

1 comment:

Missletoe said...

Oh, that house looks dreamy! I love the light!!!! With 4 bedrooms, you can have lots of us visit at once!