One last cow picture. This was my last drive from the Rez. It just seemed right that I had to stop for a cow to cross the road.
Cali is very happy to play with Rachel and her friends...even if it means wearing minnie mouse ears and a tutu :)
Here was a pic I took from my phone on the front room now that it matches the kitchen.
I'll try to post more pictures of the house--but it just seems like the few messes that we do have just keep moving around, so that there isn't a time when the whole house is actually looking good. I don't have any furniture at all for this front room of my house, which I don't actually mind since it makes a great room for Rachel and her friends and cousins to run around, do cartwheels, and head stands, etc...I guess I only wish it wasn't the very first room you saw when you walk in.
I don't want to fill it with furniture...but what could I do to this space to make it my own, and have it serve a purpose and be a nice welcoming room??









































3 comments:
Congrats on pharmacy school, the move, and the beautiful house! Man, you've got a lot going on. Hope all the transitions go well!
The first room you see when you walk in my house is a den with 15 foot ceilings. The room commands attention. It will eventually be an office, but we haven't found a desk we find suited to fill the space. So instead it's filled with the boxes of office stuff still to unpack and the old living room couch. Quite unattractive to walk into but oh well. If it's serving your purpose for now, why change. We also have an empty dining room we're calling the Christmas tree room since we plan to put the Christmas tree and presents up there in December lol.
Yay! As the good friend, I was soo happy to see so many posts! Looks like fun, and I am jealous of that super cute figure you were showing off:)
Post a Comment