Sunday, July 24, 2011

I am headed to Omaha for the start of pharmacy school. The first week will be orientation, and the second week I will be taking a lab class.  I will try and post updates, but for the record it is easier to post from my phone to facebook so there will be more updates there.

I am so grateful for my friends and family who were all so willing to help out with Rachel.  The schools here start tomorrow so as you can imagine, me being gone is twice as complicated with it being the first two weeks of school. I hate having to miss her first day, but we went to meet the teacher on friday and she was very excited.  She found out she is in the same class as her friend that lives across the street, and that she has a desk this year, so that helped her be less nervous about starting a new school.

Not sure what to expect about pharmacy school, ive been more stressed about making sure we were all moved in and Rach was all set that it hasn't had time to sink in.  so...reality will set in , in about 2.5 hours when I get to the dorm room where ill be stayinf :)

1 comment:

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

Justins brothergoes there and loves it! Have so much fun!